Dymon Asia respects your concerns about privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information obtained.
This Privacy Statement explains: (i) the personal information we process; (ii) how that information is processed; (iii) with whom we may share it; and (iv) the choices available to you. This Privacy Statement covers only information collected through this Website and applies to all organizations within the Dymon Asia Group.
By visiting or submitting information to this Website, you are accepting and consenting to the provisions set forth in this Privacy Statement.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, the term “process” includes any operation that is carried out in respect of personal data, including but not limited to, collecting, storing, using, disclosing, transferring or deleting data.
I. Information we process
Dymon Asia may process your personal information when you use this Website. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, the term “personal information” includes any data relating to: (i) a living individual; or (ii) an individual who has been deceased for 10 years or less, in each case who can be identified from that data, either by itself or when that data is combined with other data, and includes factual information about a person as well as opinions about them and it may relate to their personal life or their professional life.
The types of personal information processed depends on Dymon Asia’s relationship with you and may include:
- contact information (including your name, occupation, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address etc.);
- username and password to access Dymon Asia products and services online;
- information that you provide in the course of applying for a job with us (including your education, work, religion, military history, legal work eligibility status etc.);
- information about you derived from your use of this Website or another service we provide to you; and
- other personal information which you voluntarily provide to us, such as your preference or data provided through online forms.
II. How we process the Information
Dymon Asia may process such personal data for the following purposes (to the extent applicable):
- to provide, manage or administer the products or services provided to you, including processing transactions;
- to manage your account, maintain your personal profile and personalize your experience on our Website;
- to communicate with you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the services being provided to you;
- to manage career opportunities at Dymon Asia;
- to perform analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and anonymization of personal information);
- to keep you updated whilst you are a client in relation to the products or services provided to you and to provide you with information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you;
- to conduct our everyday business purposes, which may include compliance with industry standards and policies and/or obligations under applicable law, such as customer identification requirements relating to “know your client” and/or anti-money laundering regulations, protecting against fraud, responding to court orders, legal investigations and queries from governmental and regulatory bodies, etc.
You consent to Dymon Asia using, disclosing, processing and/or transferring your personal information and acknowledge that when your relationship with Dymon Asia ceases, Dymon Asia may continue to use your information as described in this Privacy Statement.
III. Disclosures of Information
Dymon Asia will not sell, or provide your personal information to other third parties for marketing purposes and will only disclose your personal information to the following persons:
- our affiliates, employees, authorized agents, service providers who have a bona fide need for this information in order to perform their job responsibilities or necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
- any organization at your request or any person acting on your behalf (including your adviser, broker, solicitor or accountant); and
- any third party where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested.
In addition, Dymon Asia may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or notice);
- in response to requests by government or regulatory agencies, bodies and law enforcement agencies;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss;
- in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or
- otherwise with your written consent.
IV. International Transfers
In order to provide our services to you, we may need to transfer your personal information to another Dymon office outside of your location. We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Where we are subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) (the “PDPA”) in respect of our processing of your personal data and if we transfer your personal data outside Singapore, we will ensure that:
a. the recipient agrees to protect personal data at a standard that is at least comparable to the PDPA in accordance with the PDPA; or
b. any other transfer will otherwise be in accordance with the PDPA.
V. Your Rights
You may inform Dymon Asia at any time to access your personal information, request details of the information we hold about you, change your personal information or to request for your personal information held by Dymon Asia to be deleted. Dymon Asia will allow such access, change or deletion of your personal information in accordance with your instructions in accordance with our firm’s policies and subject our legal obligations. If we deny your request, we will provide you with reasons for doing so.
You may also withdraw your consent which you may have previously provided to us or object at any time on compelling legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will comply with your preference in accordance with our firm’s policies and subject to applicable law. To exercise these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to process your request, we reserve the right to use personal information previously obtained to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate, subject to the requirements under applicable law.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, Dymon Asia uses security measures that comply with applicable law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files.
You may also wish to note that you may be able to access other organizations’ websites through links on this website and in this regard, please note that Dymon Asia is not responsible for the privacy standards and processes of those organizations and external websites.
VII. Updates to Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our firm’s policies and applicable law. We suggest that you periodically review this Privacy Statement for any update.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com.